We are looking to hire 2 interns to join us this fall in Chicago! Candidate will be working out of 1871, Chicago’s premiere co-working space and startup hub. Seeking 2 interns to work 16 hours per week, for 10-12 weeks, with total flexibility for travel, etc. It will be a casual and fun work environment, but will not fail to challenge you.
Intern will come into the office 1-2x per week, depending on hours available. Each morning at the office will be spent with a sort of 30 minute teaching/learning experience before jumping in. We are looking for a reliable and dedicated candidate who wants to learn and can work both independently and in small teams. Candidate will be working in a small team of 1-3 people, but in a co-working space with a lot of energy and hundreds of other entrepreneurs around. There will also be some work from home as part of the 16 hours. This is an unpaid internship, but offering a stipend of $1,000 for the fall to each intern. Course credit option also available if your school is on board.
The MPL Enterprises Internship will be structured so that the candidate will learn a lot and promises to be an amazing resume builder. Each week or 2 will be focused on a specific area. Intern will work on various projects within the following areas:
Digital Marketing/SEO * Content Posting * Content Marketing * Finance/Accounting * Analytics * Social Media Marketing * Deal Sourcing * Strategy and other Data Analysis * Identifying Growth Strategies
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (Oral and Written)
- Basic to Advanced knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram is a major plus
- Basic introductory knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word is also a plus.
- Strong web browsing skills
- Eagerness to learn
- Someone responsible with good time management skills
- Ideally seeking an undergraduate candidate after freshman, sophomore or even junior years, but all students are welcome to apply
- Ability to be work out of the office once a week in Chicago
Please send resume to email@example.com to apply. Thanks!