We are looking to hire 2-3 interns to join us this fall in Chicago! Candidates will be working remotely and maybe once per week out of our co-working space. Seeking an intern to come in about 1 day per week. Lots of flexibility. It will be a casual and fun work environment, but will not fail to challenge you.
We are looking for a reliable and dedicated candidate who wants to learn and can work both independently and in small teams. Candidate will be working in a small team of 1-3 people. This is an hourly role, paying about $20/hour depending on experience.
The Internship will be structured so that the candidate will learn a lot and promises to be an amazing resume builder. Each week or 2 will be focused on a specific area. Intern will work on various projects within the following areas:
Digital Marketing/SEO * Content Posting * Content Marketing * Finance/Accounting * Analytics * Social Media Marketing * Deal Sourcing * Strategy and other Data Analysis * Identifying Growth Strategies
- Kind and Responsible = the main qualifications. The rest below is just gravy
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (Oral and Written)
- Basic to Advanced knowledge of Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram is a major plus
- Basic introductory knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word is also a plus.
- Strong web browsing skills
- Eagerness to learn
- Someone responsible with good time management skills
- Ideally seeking an undergraduate candidate after freshman, sophomore or even junior years, but all students are welcome to apply
- Ability to be in Chicago for the summer
Please send resume to apply. Thanks!