We are interested in adding to the team as we grow. This position is pretty flexible in terms of timing, but would like someone who is able to come into the office once per week. Candidates would be working out of 1871, Chicago’s premiere co-working space and startup hub. There will be total flexibility for travel, days, etc. It will be a casual and fun work environment, but will not fail to challenge you.
We are looking for a reliable and dedicated candidate who can work both independently and in small teams. Candidate will be working in a small team of 1-4 people, but in a co-working space with a lot of energy and hundreds of other entrepreneurs around. This is a paid position, compensation depending on experience and availability.
Here are just some of the possible responsibilities the position will be engaging. Because we are a very small team, this role will fill a lot of varieties and can be often changing responsibilities.
- Participate in strategy sessions
- Help lead the summer internship program
- Reach out to potential target website owners
- Content Creation
- Tracking finances/making payments/bookkeeping
- Social Media Scheduling
- Be the point person for 1 website
- Administrative duties
- This will be more fun that it sounds!
Digital Marketing/SEO * Content Posting * Content Marketing * Finance/Accounting * Analytics * Social Media Marketing * Deal Sourcing * Strategy and other Data Analysis * Identifying Growth Strategies
- Kind and Responsible = the main qualifications. The rest below is just gravy
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (Oral and Written)
- Basic to Advanced knowledge of Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram is a major plus
- Basic introductory knowledge of spreadsheets is a plus
- Strong web browsing skills
- Someone responsible with good time management skills
- Undergraduate Degree
- Ability to be in Chicago
Please send resume to apply. Thanks!